Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of printer can I use to print these printable files?
You have many options in which to print your files,You can print your prints off of your own printer, or you can take them anywhere that offers printing services such as Walmart, Office Depot, etc.!
- What type of paper can I use?
You can use any white card stock. These can be found at any office supply store or you may buy them online at Amazon ...etc.I would highly recommend having them printed on heavy-weight paper, such as card stock. It gives a wonderful matte professional poster-like finish that most people prefer! and for fames you may find so many beautiful and simple frames in Ikea! that is all.
- I don't have a professional printer at home, what is the best way to print my files?
- Is there a limit as to how many times I can print out the file that I've purchased?
No, you can print it out as many times as you like!
- What software must I have to open the printable PDF file?
Most of my printables are PDF files contained in a zip folder to reduce file size. You will need to unzip these files on a computer. This won’t work on a tablet or mobile phone.
After you have unzipped the file, you will see the PDF file/s. You need Adobe Reader to open them. You probably already have it on your computer, but if you don’t you can download Reader for free here.
- What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay via PayPal or credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). You do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal. PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information.
- How will I receive my order?
Once payment has been processed (usually within a few minutes), you will be able to download the file from the order confirmation page.
You will also receive an email with a link to the file. Please ensure that you provide the correct email address when ordering, and please check your spam folder. Shown below is an example of the email you will receive:
- I can not find my purchased file / I accidentally deleted the confirmation e-mail with downloading link, how may I download it?
After log in, go to"Your Account" > "My Orders" > "Downloads" and click downloads to simply download your purchased/freebies files.
click on the cloud item to start downloading!
- I have purchased a printable but haven't received the email with the download link. What do I do?
Firstly, please don’t worry. There’s a couple of things that could have happened:
1. The email ended up in your spam folder. Please check there first.
2. You mistyped your email address when ordering (this may happen often!). Please email me so I can send you the files.
3. Sometimes the payment is slow to process. Just wait a few minutes and check your email again.
4. Your email inbox could be full. Delete a few messages and see if the email comes in.
5. In the highly unlikely event that you haven’t received your purchase, please don’t worry. I’m here to help! Email me at
pastel.grafisk.shop at gmail.com or info at pastelgrafiskshop.com and I will send it to you myself.
- I'm having problems downloading my purchase. What can I do?
That’s no good. Here’s what I think will help:
Your browser could be blocking downloads. Make sure you deactivate any browser plugins that can block downloads.
Your computer could be blocking downloads.
Are you using the latest version of your browser? I recommend using Chrome.
If that you can’t get it to work, please e-mail me.
- Do you ever print the products and ship them?
No.At the moment all products will be emailed to you as a PDF/JPEG digital file to print them yourself.
Your personal details that you provide during checkout are kept private and will never be shared with third parties. Plus, the registration/account/checkout pages are secured with SSL certificate for users data protection ( green padlock ).
- Is it possible for me to change the font, font size and colours myself?
Unfortunately that is not possible. If you purchased a product from me I can help you customise it for an additional fee. I can unfortunately not offer customisation on my free products.
- May I feature your designs on my blog / social media / online magazine?
Yes, as long as you credit me and leave a link back to the relevant item.
- N O T E
All art prints designed by The Pastel Grafisk are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter the files or claim them as your own. These files are not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of them.
You may not distribute them by electronic means or reproduce for commercial gain.
All Rights Reserved.